Free Meal Pick-Up during Virtual Learning
Northwest Community School's Nutrition Services is happy to announce we will be continuing our FREE Meal Kit Pick-Up program for the 2021-22 school year. We will offer free breakfast and lunch meal kits to all children 18 and under who are not attending in-person instruction. Meal kits can be picked up once a week and include breakfast and lunch for each school day.
- The Meal Pick-up Program is operating to fit the needs of our virtual learners. We will continue to provide the same components and follow the same nutritional guidelines as if we were in person. Breakfast and lunch will be bundled for a full week of school meals. All meals are FREE of charge for any child 18 and under. Weekly pre-orders are required for the 2021-22 school year.
- The basic flow of collecting meals is: Pre-order using our google form below, pick a pick-up time and how many meal kits you are ordering → Park at the front entrance of Northwest High School → Tell a food service team member your name on your order→ A food serivce team member will hand your meals to you → Take home and enjoy!
- Pick-up day and hours will be rain or shine:
- Monday: 9:00 Am -10:00 AM
- Holiday or alternative schedules will be announced in advance.
- Your children do not need to be present to receive the meals.
- Meals are bundled in full school-week meal packages. Holiday and weekend meals are not included. Families only need to come out one time per week to pick up.
More Pre-Order Meal Kit Information
- Once you place your first order, your email will be added to our list-serv and you will received weekly email reminders to re-order for the next week. This list-serv will also send out important information regarding our pick-up program. If you would like to be added or removed from our list-serv, please email Patrick.McKee@nwschools.org
- Pre-orders are due by Friday at noon for the following week pick-up.
Click HERE to Pre-Order the Virtual Learning Meal Kits
Director of Foodservice: Patrick McKee