Northwest Community Schools District’s Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram accounts are meant to be another source of information to the community, as well as a place for the district to engage with its stakeholders. We welcome the opportunity to hear from you and encourage your participation.
At the same time, we would like to establish some rules for engagement. We expect that the people who use our pages exercise civility and common sense when posting comments to our pages. Please remember that your comments can be viewed by many people in our community and are considered to be in the public domain. While the district does not want to limit the opinions or comments of its community members, certain types of comments will not be tolerated.
We reserve the right to delete posts that:
- Are vulgar or profane;
- Violates the privacy rights of others
- Undermines the mission of the school district
- Contain personal attacks or accusations;
- Could be offensive to or target specific ethnic or racial groups;
- Incite violence;
- Encourage others to break the law;
- Easily identify students and/or staff in defamatory, abusive or generally negative terms;
We welcome your participation and feedback, we ask that users post responsibly and respectfully to the posted topic.