Parents will need to update their student's enrollment information annually. To do this, parents must have a PowerSchool account. This is created by the parent. You can reach PowerSchool via the app, or on our website. Once a parent sets up an account with the student's information, they are able to change addresses, phone numbers, emails. etc.
Need a great way to stay on top of your children's school schedule and requirements? Just download your school mobile app and you will have all the information you need to ensure a successful school year!
Stay in the know.
- Receive instant messages from the school via phone, text messages, or emails.
- Have access to the school's social media for your community.
- Access district/school news topics, calendars, sport events, and other extra curricular events via the mobile app.
- If your district has added the Tip Line feature, you can send anonymous tips concerning bullying.
- If your district uses an online cafeteria or library balance system, you can replenish your children's funds.
Watch a video about your school mobile app
The following narrated video provides a visual and auditory representation of some of the information included on this page. For a detailed description of what is portrayed in the video, open the video on YouTube, navigate to More actions, and select Open transcript.
Video: Blackboard K-12 Community Engagement Solution shows the features for the Blackboard Mobile Communications app.