Welcome to Northwest Community Schools
The Direction of Greatness
CLICK HERE FOR
NW DISTRICT NEWSLETTER
It is our mission to provide a positive culture that inspires students to achieve greatness.
Why are more and more families choosing
Northwest Community Schools
for a quality education?
- The Nurtured Heart Approach is the foundation for the positive culture at Northwest Community Schools. ALL staff has been trained in this approach as well as the Anti- Aggressive procedures are established in all buildings.
- Exemplary teaching staff provides a solid learning foundation in the Common Core State Standards. 21st Century Technology Integration allows for exceptional student engagement.
- Award Winning Performing Arts Programs in the middle school and high school allow for many opportunities for students to excel in band, choir, drama and art.
- Excellence Starts Early at Northwest Preschool and Child Care Center building the foundation for full day Kindergarten and an early childhood K-2 Focus on literacy.
- College Introduction Program is facilitated through Educational Development Plans for all students 7th - 11th in collaboration with our Guidance Staff allowing for 86% of our student seeking post-secondary academic plans.
- Commitment to Healthy Students: Our Coordinated School Health Team is the best in Jackson County providing a School Based Health Center at Northwest Kidder Middle School, quality Nutritional Lunch Choices, Annual 5K Run, Health and Physical Education, Mental Health programs, Community Partnerships and many more district-wide wellness programs.
Parent School Fusion Portal
NW District Telephone NumbersLocation:TelephoneDistrict Main Telephone Number517-817-4700Northwest High School School517-817-4701Northwest Alternative High School517-817-4702R.W. Kidder Middle School517-817-4703Northwest Elementary School517-817-4704Parnall Elementary School517-817-4705Northwest Child Care Center517-817-4706Transportation Department517-817-4707Northwest Food Service517-817-4709Central Office517-817-4710
- What is SchoolFusion? SchoolFusion is the software behind all of our school web pages.
- Do I need a separate login for each of my children? No, you can create one login that has each of your students linked to it. You will create those links when you create your parent account.
- How do I get more help? Aside from the resources found on this page, you should contact the school office or your students teacher with questions regarding the website. For questions regarding your account, lost password, or other technical support contact the webmaster by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What information is available to me with a SchoolFusion parent account? Teachers may use the website to provide news and announcements, assignments, hand-outs, recommended web sites, etc. With a parent account, you will be notified of these updates on a daily basis through an email. Teachers may use communication features to e-mail all members of the class. If a parent has provided an e-mail address, the parent would also receive an e-mail directing them to login to retrieve messages.
- Click HERE for instructions on creating your account.
NWHS Broadcast and Journalism
Follow us on
Facebook and Twitter
Special Northwest Board of Education Meeting Postings
Northwest Community Based Health Center
for Medicaid Enrollment information call 517-788-8809
Northwest Community Schools is now offering an electronic payment option through an online service called “eFunds for Schools.” This feature is currently available for High School Challenge Day Donations, Child Care Tuition payments, limited school activity fees and School Lunch Program Debit accounts. Click on the eFunds image to create your user account for your student(s) in your family
Drinking Water Quality
Part 2 of Public Notice
Water Sample Report - KMS