• Students/staff experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, who have been in contact with a person who
    tested positive for COVID-19, who have traveled internationally, or who have traveled domestically to a
    COVID-19 “hot-spot”, should contact the Henry Ford My Care Advice Line at (517) 205-6100 or the Center
    for Family Health at (517) 748-5363 to determine if they should be tested.  You can also call 211 for additional Jackson County Resources.