How do I get my login information?
Our app is directly linked to PowerSchool where we enter all our student information. If you had an email address on file, a login was sent to you. If you are unsure, call your student's building or login to PowerSchool to view your profile.
I am a Step-parent and need access.
Unfortunetly, we can only grant Parent access to the mobile app through custodial parents.
What if my information is incorrect?
Parents will need to update their student's enrollment information annually. To do this, parents must have a PowerSchool account. This is created by the parent. You can reach PowerSchool via the app, or on our website. Once a parent sets up an account with the student's information, they are able to change addresses, phone numbers, emails. etc.
What if I am missing students on my app?
A parent must be marked in our system to receive student information. If you are missing student information, send a question via the app. Make sure to include all contact information. We can not guarantee anonymous entries.
Need a great way to stay on top of your children's school schedule and requirements? Just download your school mobile app and you will have all the information you need to ensure a successful school year!
Stay in the know.
- Receive instant messages from the school via phone, text messages, or emails.
- Have access to the school's social media for your community.
- Access district/school news topics, calendars, sport events, and other extra curricular events via the mobile app.
- If your district has added the Tip Line feature, you can send anonymous tips concerning bullying.
- If your district uses an online cafeteria or library balance system, you can replenish your children's funds.
Watch a video about your school mobile app
The following narrated video provides a visual and auditory representation of some of the information included on this page. For a detailed description of what is portrayed in the video, open the video on YouTube, navigate to More actions, and select Open transcript.
Video: Blackboard K-12 Community Engagement Solution shows the features for the Blackboard Mobile Communications app.