Northwest Community Schools
- At Least 5 Positive Statements to Fellow Staff Members Daily
- At Least 10 Positive Statements to Students Daily
- Professional Dress for Success
- Friday RED/BLACK Days
- Attending School Events
- Picking Up Trash…REALLY!
- Talking the Positive, Positive, Positive 24/7
It is our mission to provide a positive culture that inspires students to achieve greatness!
-Geoff Bontrager Ed.S.
- Balanced Calendar Overview
- Video Presentation on Balanced Calendar
- Considering a Countywide Balanced Calendar Information
Ed.S. EMU- Educational Leadership
M.A. Spring Arbor University-Education
B.A. Spring Arbor University-Education
Michigan Administrator Certificate
Michigan Professional Education Certificate
Columbia Middle School Principal
Miller Elementary Principal
Jackson County Elementary and Middle School Principals Association President
Baker College Teacher Preparation Advisory Board
Baker College State of Michigan Advisory Board
Jackson County Technology Steering Committee
Western School District
9-7-12 Thought for the Day
I love seeing all of the Mountie Pride with all of the black and red I'm seeing today!
Remember.... We are......... Northwest!!!